Quorum has a partnership program, run through the Quorum Outreach and Research Foundation. QORF is a private foundation that provides services to organizations. Companies or foundations that wish to partner should get in touch, but schools can join at no cost if they provide the following
- Partnership Letter : A letter from the administration at your institution declaring the partnership. We can provide a form letter that will work.
- Yearly usage Data : An agreement to provide us anonymized data on how Quorum is being used in the classroom once per year through a standardized survey. This includes information on the number of students and teachers using Quorum, including demographics, for our own records.
Become a Partner
Contact us to become a partner on the Quorum project. Schools, companies, or other foundations are welcome to apply.Learn more
What do we get in return?
- Professional Development : Prioritized support for teacher professional development through EPIQ or other means
- Real-time support : Prioritized real-time support for teachers that need help in the classroom
- Quorum grants : Access to apply for mini-grants through QORF to support Quorum-related activities in the classroom. Funding is limited to a calls for proposals for any given year and is awarded on a competitive basis.